Please note that if you block or reject the installation of cookies you may not be able to access some of the sections of our website or that some service functions will be disabled.
What are Cookies?
We use our own and third party cookies on our websites and applications to collect anonymous data and statistics on visits to the site. These files do not collect any kind of personal information; they only store data of a technical and analytical nature (services consulted, access time slot, etc.).
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they enable websites to function more efficiently and adapt to users’ preferences; such as store the language, the currency of the country or detect the device used to access the site.
- They establish protection and security levels that prevent or hamper cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to obtain statistical data in order to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertisements we show users, offering those best suited to their interests.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: these are cookies sent to users’ devices from a device or domain managed by the publisher and used to provide the service requested by a user.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to users’ devices from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained.
- Session cookies: these are designed to gather and store data while users are visiting a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie that stores data on the device and that can be accessed and processed for an established period of time by the party responsible for the cookie and that may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurements and analyses on how users use our services.
- Advertising cookies: these manage advertising spaces included in a website, application or platform that provides the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these manage, in the most efficient way possible, advertising spaces that the publisher may have included in a website, application or platform that provides the service requested. These cookies store information on users’ habits obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which enables them to develop a specific profile in order to display advertisements based on that profile.
(__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz)
They collect anonymous information on how users browse the website in order to identify the origin of the visits and other similar statistical information.
Bicezkerraldea.eus on Google:
Flash Data: The Flash Player uses LSO (local share objects) to play Flash content.
PHPSESSID: Session identification (ID) used to identify successive queries that come from the same browser. This is a cookie for internal use that is necessary for website to work. It does not identify the user or collect any personal data.
Acceptance of Cookies.
At any time, you can change the configuration of your browser to avoid the installation of cookies or to delete existing cookies. Please note, however, that if you block or reject the installation of cookies you may not be able to access some of the sections of our website or that some functions will be disabled.
To change this configuration, you may consult the following links to all major browsers and devices:
- Para Android: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- Para Windows Phone: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changingprivacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
- Para Blackberry: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp